Skip to content
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “The ‘algebraic vs. non-algebraic’ distinction”, International Workshop: Structuralist Foundations, University of Vienna, Austria (February 20-21, 2020).
- Carolin Antos: “Models in set-theoretic methodology: A Second Philosophy account of the introduction of Forcing”, STUK Set Theory in the UK 4, University of Oxford (December 4th, 2019).
- Carolin Antos: “Conceptual Change in Set Theory: Exploring Mathematical Phenomena”, Philosophisches Kolloquium, University of Konstanz (December 12th, 2019).
- Neil Barton: “Countabilism and Maximality“, Speaking the Unspeakable: Paradoxes between Truth and Proof, University of Campinas, Brazil, (December 9th-10th, 2019).
- Carolin Antos: “Multiverse conceptions reconsidered”, ICLA 2019 Eighth Indian Conference on Logic and its Applications, IIT Delhi (March 2019).
- Carolin Antos: “Forcing approaches are not philosophically neutral”, Seminar of the MCMP, LMU Munich (January 2019).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “The practice of forcing in mathematical logic and its relevance for foundational issues”, PASML 2018 Practice-based Approaches in Science, Mathematics, and Logic: Challenges and Prospects, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium (September 29th, 2018).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Forcing in the Philosophy of Set Theory: Analytic and Practice-Based Approaches”, FPNC 2018, University of Konstanz, Germany (September 19th, 2018).
- Carolin Antos: “Is the era of undecidability results really over?”, UnDecidability, Studierendenkolleg, University of Hamburg (July 2018).
- Carolin Antos: “Modern set theory and Lorenzen’s critique of actual infinity”, Paul Lorenzen: Mathematician and Logician, University of Konstanz (March 2018).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Living in an inconsistent cosmos: The case of pluralism in modern set theory”, Workshop Inconsistency and Scientific Pluralism, Ghent University, Belgium (November 8th, 2017).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Forcing in modern set theory – A conceptual change?”, Logic Colloquium, University of Konstanz, Germany (May 12th, 2016).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Forcing in der modernen Mengenlehre – eine Konzeptionsveränderung? Ideen für ein Forschungsprojekt” Philosophy of Science Colloquium, Institute Vienna Circle, Vienna, Austria (May 16th, 2014).