Skip to content
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “The practice of forcing in mathematical logic and its relevance for foundational issues”, PASML 2018 Practice-based Approaches in Science, Mathematics, and Logic: Challenges and Prospects, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium (September 29th, 2018).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Forcing in the Philosophy of Set Theory: Analytic and Practice-Based Approaches”, FPNC 2018, University of Konstanz, Germany (September 19th, 2018).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Living in an inconsistent cosmos: The case of pluralism in modern set theory”, Workshop Inconsistency and Scientific Pluralism, Ghent University, Belgium (November 8th, 2017).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Forcing in modern set theory – A conceptual change?”, Logic Colloquium, University of Konstanz, Germany (May 12th, 2016).
- Carolin Antos & Daniel Kuby: “Forcing in der modernen Mengenlehre – eine Konzeptionsveränderung? Ideen für ein Forschungsprojekt” Philosophy of Science Colloquium, Institute Vienna Circle, Vienna, Austria (May 16th, 2014).